In this Scholar of Change video,Benjamin Isaac, Walden Doctor of Education student and 2014 Scholar ofChange, is creating an animated show to inspire children with specialneeds. As you observe, take notes using the Video Field Notes Guide.
Once you have watched this week’s Scholar of Change video, you havethe opportunity to reflect on how that student merged their academicstudies with their passion for making a difference. In this Discussion,you have an opportunity to start that journey, to consider a topic youwould like to explore.
For this Discussion, you will explore topics in your discipline ofinterest to you that you want to research using a qualitative approach.
To prepare for this Discussion:
· Review the Learning Resources related to qualitative research.
· Consider a topic in your discipline that is of interest to you.This could come from a prior course or something from your work orpersonal setting for which you have a passion.
By Day 4
Based on your initial understanding of qualitative research, post adescription of the topic you chose in terms of how it could beconceptualized as a qualitative study. Include:
1. What is the phenomenon of interest?
2. What experiences or contextual issues might influence how this phenomenon could be studied?
3. In what setting(s) could a topic like this be explored?
4. What connection do you have to this topic, and why do you think it is important to explore this as a qualitative study?
5. What possibilities could the results of this research have for social change?
Be sure to support your main post and response post withreference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidencein APA style.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post What Would You Like to Explore? appeared first on My Nursing Experts.
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Like this:Like Loading…