The components of an electronic system dissipating 180 W are located in a 1-m-long horizontal duct whose cross section is 16 cm 16 cm. The components in the duct are cooled by forced air which enters at 27C at a rate of 0.65 m3 /min. Assuming 85 percent of the heat generated inside is transferred to air flowing through the duct and the remaining 15 percent is lost through the outer surfaces of the duct determine (a) the exit temperature of air and (b) the highest component surface temperature in the duct. As a first approximation assume flow is fully developed in the channel. Evaluate properties of air at a bulk mean temperature of 35C. Is this a good assumption?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH nursing paper help TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post The components of an electronic system dissipating 180 W are located appeared first on nursing paper help .