NUR 3226 Reflection paper Spring 2021
You have reviewed a lot of material throughout this course.
Â· Summarize in a 3 – 4 page paper (including title page and references) how you have evolved as a nurse though the participation in this course, and how your new knowledge has allowed you to achieved the learning outcome of the course. ( These can be found on the syllabus) Select an outcome or outcomes and pull it all together focusing on how pathophysiology of a disease and pharmacological properties work together to treat disease processes.
Â· Support your outcome using current practice experiences and examples.
Â· Use 2 other readings to support your insights/analysis. Cite using APA
Â· Remember that achieving the learning outcome is important to attaining the overall program outcome.
Â· Finally, discuss how will you incorporate what you have learned into your nursing practice moving forward?
Note: The grade for this reflection paper is part of you final assignment grade is included in the rubric. No less than 3 pages or more than 5 pages, double space in APA format. See the minimum requirement for APA format papers.
This is the learning Outcomes from the syllabus
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be afforded the opportunity to:
1. Distinguish differences between developmental physiological alterations and pathophysiological processes.
2. Utilize principles from the genetic and biobehavioral sciences to explain the relationship between pathophysiological processes, diagnostic tests, and clinical manifestations and corresponding pharmacotherapeutics of selected alterations.
3. Apply the principles of the safe medication management process identifying the responsibilities and standards of care for the professional nurse.
4. Interpret the general principles of pharmacotherapeutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacogenetics/genomics in wellness promotion and illness prevention and treatment.
5. Differentiate factors such as age, developmental level, psychosocial, cultural, environmental, and genetic considerations and how these may affect an individualâ€™s physiologic response.
6. Apply legal, ethical, and cultural parameters of medication teaching, administration and adherence.
7. Analyze the pathophysiological processes of selected population focused illnesses.
8. Analyze case studies, create care plan outline which elaborate the significance of fundamental pathophysiological processes.