SECTION 1: DEFINITIONSUsing the information from the class materials, define the following terms in your own words:
1. programmatic: is a musical program that of any musical composition.
2. orchestration: is the educational study of any musical writing that is composed for an orchestra.
3. Tin Pan Alley: is a nickname term used for a street that was abounded in numerous music publishers in the period between 1880-1953.
4. music suite: is an organizational in the sets of instrumental and orchestral pieces.
5. modernism: was a way of thinking that brought artists of all backgrounds to break away from old traditional ways to new ways of thinking musically, artistically, and normal life during World War 2.
6. tombeau: is a memorial musical composition in memory of a notable individual.
7. impressionism: was a movement of groups composed of musicians and artists that their music focus on definition and timeline in this musical style.
8. neoclassicism: a trend involving a designs from ancient Greece and roman.
9. dissonance: is a lack of harmony within musical tones.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"