Complete three to four Pages Case Study Report in Human Capability Management.
The Case Study should be in Times New Roman 12 point font size with double space.
The purpose of a Case Study Report is to describe a specific human capability management situation and set up questions that elicit interaction from fellow class members around that human capability management situation.
This “Case Study Report” that you are writing should particularly describe any REAL business circumstances and frame the questions around growth options and the human capability management opportunities that enhance or constrain the conversation/decision making (Note: this is not a fabricated or made up scenario) it should be real. Each student must submit a case study write-up ( case study report, not exceed 4 pages) reflecting on your chosen human capability management situation. In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1) Make sure there is enough history and circumstantial information presented in the opening part of the case so that others are clear on the context for the question.
2) Describe the business, the people involved and/or your current (or previous) role in it so that the class gets a quick feel for your situation.
3) Describe the current business and human capability management situation: survive and thrive with capability, changing the perspective, the new role of learning and development, the components of capability, the performance consultancy process, the role of the manager, towards a performance culture etc.
4) Set up the tensions around your thinking and the human capability management situation.
5) Lead us to a thesis question or unresolved feeling/situation that you or the business is currently wrestling with set up the factors that are impacting you or around which you would like to have a discussion.Enjoy the exercise! The purpose of it is to get you to reflect on the business situations and to sort out those situations and dynamics that you are feeling around the human capability management conversation.
Please I want profissional plagiarism free work.
padding: 10px 20px;
margin: 4px 2px;