Imagine you are the consultant of Hoof Nuclear (HN) and you are to write a
Management Reportto Paul Gog, chairman of the
Your report should:
• Have a table of contents, introduction, main body, & conclusion. (No executive
summary is needed).
• Please include a bibliography if you use any references.
• Your case study should cover the following:
1. Distinguish between voluntary and involuntary stakeholders, identifying
both types of stakeholders in Hoof Nuclear. Assess the claims of THREE
of the involuntary ‘affected’ stakeholders identified.
2.The trade union, Forward Together, has had a long relationship with HN and
represents not only the main workforce but also the employees of the
maintenance company replaced by the foreign workers. Explain the roles of
employee representatives such as trade unions in corporate governance
and critically evaluate, from the perspective of HPC’s board, the
contribution of Forward Together in the governance of HPC.
3. Explain what an agency relationship is and examine the board of HPC’s
current agency relationship and objectives. Briefly explain how these
would differ if HPC was a company with private shareholders.
4.As a part of HPC’s public relations effort, it has been proposed that a response
statement should be prepared for the company’s website to help address the
major challenge to their reputation. Draft this statement to explain what a
social and environmental ‘footprint’ is and construct the argument that
HN’s overall social and environmental footprint is positive.
• Assessment of your assignment will take into account:
– Relevance of your report to the case.
– Clarity of expression.
– Logical planning and sequence.
– Comprehensive coverage.
• Also, marks will be allocated for presenting your report professionally including:
– The use of logical headings and sub headings that are numbered and also
referenced through a table of contents.
– The overall presentation, including correct grammar, spelling and
Total 1750words , You are required to consult and fully reference a MINIMUM of 5 references from 3 different sources. Use the APA Referencing system to acknowledge your sources of information.