For this essay, you will work on an expository argument paper that is supported by research on a current issue in technology.
1. Write a 1200+ word argument essay that discusses whether we should fear the rise of technology or are the critics of tech creating unnecessary hysteria?
2. Write a 1200+ word argument essay that addresses the question: Do you think we should embrace or fear AI technology in the workplace? Why/why not?
3. Write a 1200+ word argument essay that addresses the question: Do you think there should be stricter laws against Social Media and Websites collecting & selling â€œbig dataâ€ on you? Why/Why not?
4. Write a 1200+ word argument essay that addresses the question: Should the Universal Declaration of Human Rights extend to robots or AI? Why/Why not?
5. Write a 1200+ word argument essay that addresses the question: Do you think tech companies have a responsibility to create environmentally conscious products? Why/why not?
6. Pick a topic you find interesting to take an argumentative stance on
Project Requirements and Breakdown
1. Must be at least 1200 words
2. Must contain 3 quotes from our class texts(TED talks, Descender, or any of the articles read in class)
3. Must contain 3 outside sources
4. Must follow MLA in-text and Works Cited formulas
5. Should contain all the elements of an Essay
6. Have a Topic + Comment Thesis
7. Have a rebuttal
8. Say something new on the topic or bring a new perspective to the topic
A SUCCESSFUL ESSAY WILL HAVE
* A title specific to the topic
* An attention-getter
* Background on the topic (please make it clear which prompt you are answering)
* End with your thesis
* A clearly stated thesis (your opinion â€“ your 1-2 sentence response to the essay prompt) which speaks to the â€œso whatâ€ of the issue and is not merely a list-plan of development.
* Topic sentence that is related to the thesis
* Supporting evidence
* Quotes from the text (Remember to cite the quotes)
* Consideration of and rebuttal against the other side of the topic
* DO NOT bring up a new topic
* A suggestion of the consequences of your position for society, readers, individuals, what you want to happen in the future, or how the author might feel about your position, etc.
Works Cited Page
That cites all sources using current MLA guidelines.
MLA WORKS CITED EXAMPLES:
Book: Single Author
Author. Title. Place: Publisher, Date. Medium
Bolling, Linda. My Life with My Best Friend in Colorado. New York: Time-Life, 2008. Print.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.