Review Paper—Draft of Literature Findings
Evaluate the evidence. Create a draft of the findings of the articles you have selected and how they contribute to our knowledge of this problem. Be sure to address each of the following items in your draft: My paper is on AUTISM, please read the attached paper that I wrote last week this is a on going project and I had to have 10 references.
1. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each piece.
2. If the articles talk to each other (that is, if they support or contrast with one another), explain how and why.
3. What does the evidence tell us?
4. Is there another possible explanation you can think of? Based on what you have read, what is your hypothesis? In other words, what is your explanation for the findings?
5. How can you refine your question or topic even further, now that you have described the findings?A PowerPoint document illustrating how to set up your word processor for APA styleA “Guide for Writing a Literature Review”
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order with us and save 20% for all your orders this month!
Use Code SAVE20
The post Guide for Writing a Literature Review appeared first on nursing Writers.