Impact analysis and identify enterprise environmental factors (EEF) of the project (case study of University
of western Australia).
Body (follow case study)
• Evaluation of the internal and external factors and their impact on project management processes.
• Development of strategies to implement the appropriate actions.
• Drafted communication plan and outcomes to diverse stakeholders.
At end of the report, is required to provide a tow (500-word of personal learning reflection). The reflection
• What key knowledge and skills you learned through this subject?
• How will they benefit you further study and career?
• Any Good, Bad or Ugly of your total learning experience?
The subject is integrated project management
• Burke, R. (2013). Project Management Techniques (2nd ed.). US: Burke Publishing.
• Project Management Institute. (2017). A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK
Guide) (6th ed.). Newtown Square, PA: PMI.
• Project Management Institute. (2013). A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK
Guide) (5th ed.). Newtown Square, PA: PMI.
The post Enterprise Environmental Factors Analysis appeared first on nursing writers.