• The data ‘kidney.csv’ is about a huge study of diabetic complications and risk factors. A primary objective is to explore the relationships between kidney failure and some important variables. Kidney failure is reflected by two variables, ACR and plasma creatinine. Medical expertise’s advice and exploratory data analysis suggest that the variables: blood pressure,
obesity, glycemic control, fasting blood glucose, high density lipoprotein, low density lipoprotein, total cholesterol are also important variables that should receive special attention in the study.
• The dataset includes 24 variables. The total number of patients is 650.
• Check ‘descriptions.txt’ for dataset descriptions.
• Here are some directions that you could investigate.
– Does different gender make a difference, e.g., affect the age at diagnosis?
– Do patients who have family history more likely to develop kidney failure at a younger
– How ACR and “plasma creatinine” are related to other variables?
– Is obesity one of the important factors of causing kidney failure?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH CHEAP NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Do patients who have family history more likely to develop kidney failure at a younger age? Background of the Data appeared first on Cheap Nursing Tutors.