LEADERSHIP FOR QUALITY EFFECTIVENESS AND SAFETY IN HEALTH CARE
1. Demonstrate and apply knowledge in understanding and improving organisational systems and processes
2. Use appropriate quality tools, techniques and strategies to improve quality and safety
3. Apply leadership, professional communication and interpersonal skills working in partnership with patients, families and carers towards patient
safety and quality
4. Implement and monitor legal and regulatory requirements associated with safety and quality
Identify and critically discuss systems, processes and or infrastructure improvements in your workplace or country that have been developed and
implemented and their effectiveness in improving healthcare quality and safety.
This task requires students to:
• Identify, provide an overview and evidence of, a system, process or infrastructure improvement implemented within the last twelve months.
• Show how leadership, professional communication and interpersonal skills have been applied when working in partnership with patients, families and
carers and contributed towards patient safety and quality as part of this project.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH CHEAP NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Demonstrate and apply knowledge in understanding and improving organisational systems and processes. appeared first on Cheap Nursing Tutors.