Answer the following question from the attached articles and other resources:
1. What were the overall findings of this research article? Did they prove their original theory? Were there any surprises all the way?
2. Why is temperate phage-host relationship considered a symbiotic rather than pathogenic. Provide examples
3. Identify and describe the function of the two genes required for excisive recombinase.
4. What is promoter occlusion and how does it relate to the study being performed in this article?
5. What possible future research can come from the findings in this article?
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"