J.R. is a 36-year-old white, middle class woman who has been sexually active with one partner for the past 2 years. She and her partner have no history of STIs, but her partner has a history of fever blisters. She reports genital pain, genital vesicles and ulcers, and fever and malaise for the last 3 days. Examination reveals adenopathy and vaginal and cervical lesions.
DX: Genital herpes
1. List specific goals for treatment for J.R.
2. What drug therapy would you prescribe? Why?
3. Write prescription for drug therapy prescribed.
4. What are the parameters for monitoring success of the therapy?
5. Discuss specific patient education based on the prescribed therapy.
6. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
7. What would be the choice for second-line therapy?
8. What over the counter and/or alternative medications would be appropriate for J.R.?
9. What lifestyle changes would you recommend for J.R.?
10. Describe one or two drug-drug or drug-food interactions for the selected agent
IN-TEXT CITATIONS AND REFERENCES MUST MATCH. NURSING JOURNALS ONLY WITHIN 5 YEARS.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.